Updated Version: Effective as of May 14, 2021
Thank you for choosing to browse this website owned by Ritschi Day Ltd., registration number 516147261 (hereinafter referred to as "EVENTOBOT"). The website provides general and promotional information regarding the services offered by Eventobot and allows users to contact Eventobot to receive various offers based on their preferences and choices while browsing the site.
Any reference to the masculine gender in these terms is for convenience only and is also applicable to the feminine gender and vice versa. Any reference to the singular form in these terms is also applicable to the plural form and vice versa. Where it refers to individuals, it also applies to legal entities.
The user acknowledges and agrees that:
Modifying, duplicating, reproducing, copying, publishing, mimicking, or tampering with accompanying software.
Creating derivative work from the accompanying software or its content.
Bypassing, altering, interfering with, or disabling safety components protecting the hardware and/or accompanying software and/or digital content on the website.
Using robots, crawlers, or other automatic means to access or create an index of the digital content.
Renting, leasing, sublicensing, duplicating, displaying, distributing, or using the available content to any third party.
1.Eventobot and/or the company, at their discretion, have the right to prevent a user from using the website by blocking them in the company's systems in any of the following cases:
- The user has engaged in unlawful activity and/or violated legal provisions.
- The user has provided incorrect, false, or misleading information during correspondence or communication with Eventobot representatives.
- The user has performed an act or omission that may harm Eventobot, the company, their representatives, or any third party.
- The user has intentionally attempted to disrupt the website's operations.
1. The website includes promotional information about the services offered by Eventobot in various fields and also allows users of the site to provide their details and receive additional information and promotional offers from Eventobot. The company is authorized to transfer the personal information collected about you to Eventobot, subject to your consent when you provide them through the means detailed on the website. The company stores the information you provide in a separate computer system database to prevent access by other entities.
2. The links on the website to internal pages or any external websites do not constitute a guarantee, assurance, or commitment that they are secure, high-quality, or reliable sources of information. Always consult with an authorized and qualified source. Therefore, any visit to a link appearing on the website should be based solely on your personal judgment, and you assume sole and exclusive responsibility for any harm that may result from clicking on any of the links displayed on the site.
3.Do not provide information for anyone under the age of 18 (unless you are their guardian) without their consent and/or knowledge. The use of the site, from any device, and performing actions within it are only allowed for individuals who are 18 years or older.
4. Eventobot and/or the company and/or their representatives shall not be liable for any damages or losses, whether direct or indirect, of any kind, that may be incurred by the user or any third party due to the use of the information presented on the website, whether it is marketing/advertising material or links placed on the site or any other content.
5. Eventobot and/or the company shall not be liable for any damage or loss incurred due to the suitability of the services provided by the site to the users, the compatibility of the site with their personal computers, or any malfunctions, faults, or issues with the software, server, or services provided by third parties that the site relies on for its operation or functionality. Users are advised to take this into account when relying on the site's content or services.
6.The authorized court in Haifa has exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute between the parties regarding this agreement and/or arising from it.
7.In any event where any provision in this document becomes illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, it shall not prevent or detract from the validity and/or enforceability of the other provisions of this document. It is clarified that in such a case, a similar provision will be enforced instead of the deleted or removed provision.
8.For any questions or issues related to any malfunction and/or matter related to the website's operation and validity, please contact the technical support of the company at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or directly contact Eventobot at the email address email@example.com or visit www.eventobot.net.
Privacy and Data Security
1.The company collects information about visitors and users of the website for Eventobot, with the aim of improving the quality and level of service provided through the website.
Type of information collected:
- Identification and contact details that the user chooses to enter in the relevant fields, such as full name, contact information (phone/email).
- The company also collects statistical-ancillary information during website browsing, related to the usage patterns on the website, which does not personally identify you and is not stored with your details. This information may include your operating system, browser type and version, resolution, and pages and products you viewed.
Eventobot will use the collected and processed information by the company as detailed below, subject to legal requirements:
- Enable the use of the website and the services offered on it.
- Improve and enhance the services provided on the website. For this purpose, the company will use non-personally identifiable statistical information.
- Verify the validity and operation of the website, including quality control and statistical analysis of website usage. For this purpose, the company will use non-personally identifiable statistical information.
- Send messages regarding promotions and services on the website, subject to your consent to be registered on the mailing list.
- Customize the services on the website according to your preferences and areas of interest.
- Contact you to provide commercial offers based on the requested service for which you provided your personal details and submitted a contact request.
Promotional Information and Direct Marketing
- Subject to your explicit consent, your email address and/or telephone number will be added to the company's mailing list for the purpose of sending electronic messages of any kind, including SMS, regarding advertisements, commercial updates, benefits, promotions, and other promotional and marketing information in accordance with the provisions of the Communications (Bezeq and Broadcasting) Law (Amendment No. 40), 2008 (hereinafter referred to as the "Anti-Spam Law"). If you wish to be removed from the mailing list, you may do so at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a letter to P.O. Box 25484, Haifa, or by clicking on the designated link at the bottom of any advertisement and/or message sent to you.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the company may still use your email for the purpose of sending operational messages (such as registration confirmation, receipt, order confirmation, etc.) and for statistical purposes and other purposes as required by law, even if you are not registered on the mailing list.
- In addition, the company may use its database to contact you personally through direct mail, subject to your prior consent by marking the option: "I agree to have my details retained by the Company and to receive marketing materials and offers from the Company" at the bottom of the website and/or before contacting you.
2. According to the Privacy Protection Law, you have the right to request in writing that information relating to you or part of it, from a database used for direct mailing purposes, be deleted from the database. In such a case, the company will delete the information you requested to be deleted, to the extent permitted by law. However, any information required by the company for business management purposes, including documentation of your inquiry through the website, will be retained in the company's database in accordance with the law, but will no longer be used for contacting you.
Information Security Measures and Protection of Personal Data
The company allocates resources, implements various security measures, and does its best to prevent unauthorized access to the database, protect the integrity of the collected data, mitigate potential privacy breaches for users, and ensure the confidentiality as required. The collection and storage of information are carried out in a secure environment, utilizing a combination of security technologies, security protocols, and other organizational measures to protect the personal information of each user from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, all in accordance with legal requirements. For example:
- Before making any product purchase or receiving services that involve personal information, you will be asked to provide personal identification details as a condition for service provision.
2. The communication between your browser and the company's server is encrypted and secured using advanced encryption methods and encryption mechanisms that comply with the standards for information encryption on the internet (the purpose of establishing a secure connection is to prevent the information transferred from being exposed to other internet users).
3. There is constant monitoring and control over all communications initiated or concluded in connection with the company's internet activities.
Despite the use of the aforementioned means and technologies, it is not possible to completely eliminate vulnerabilities, faults, and/or disruptions. Therefore, the company does not guarantee that its information systems and website will be entirely immune to unauthorized access to the stored information. By agreeing hereto, you acknowledge that you will have no claim, demand, or lawsuit against the company and/or its representatives due to the aforementioned vulnerabilities, faults, and/or disruptions. The company recommends that you exercise all possible caution to protect your personal information when engaging in online activities.
Transfer of Information to Third Parties
- If the company is required to do so by court order and/or upon demand from an authorized authority to request such information and/or in accordance with any other legal provision. In such cases, the company is authorized to disclose user information in accordance with the instructions of the court order and/or the enforcement body and/or the authorized administrative body, without prior notice.
- If a legal dispute, claim, demand, or legal proceedings arise between you and the company (including our subsidiary and/or affiliated companies) and/or on behalf of the company, which would require the disclosure of information about you.
- If, in the exclusive discretion of the company, the transfer of information is necessary to prevent significant harm to you or your property, and/or if the transfer is required to prevent significant harm to the body or property of a third party.
The company may utilize the services of third parties to operate the website or provide products, such as courier companies. The company will provide these third parties with user information only to the extent necessary to provide the services. These third parties and/or their employees and/or representatives are prohibited from using the information provided to them for any purpose other than the provision of services, and their permission to use the user information will be subject to the Privacy Protection Law and any other applicable law.
Make first step -
receive a consultation
with our specialists
We have a great experience to consider personal requirements of every producer, organizer or distributor. So, we clearly understand that ready-made solutions are not flexible enough to satisfy customers' needs. That is why it is so important for our team to research our customer’s requirements and adapt our platform according to their individual needs. Only with a such concept both sides will be satisfied.